Asset Protection Planning
Protect Your Assets Today
Through a relationship with a nationwide law firm, we encourage our clients to legally protect their hard-earned assets from lawyers, malpractice claims, creditors, foreclosure deficiencies, former or current spouses, children and relatives. While many people can make money, few know how to legally protect it. You must think and act proactively to protect your wealth in today’s lawsuit crazy world; your wealth may be compromised, unless you protect it. Utilize proven strategies to shelter your assets; tools and tactics that are available through asset protection attorneys that we work closely with.
It is important to protect yourself before you get sued; forward-thinking planning is important. Don’t forget that asset protection is a form of insurance — create your plan before you need it. Commit to your financial self-defense program today and defend your assets before you are in a tough spot. In our opinion, legally protecting your assets is one of your best possible investments.
Who is a candidate for asset protection? If you:
- Are wealthy, or have only a few assets.
- Are unprotected against lawsuits or consider yourself well-protected. The asset protection attorneys will show you how to design your first plan or improve your current protection plan.
- Have never been sued, are in litigation, or have been sued, or want more protection before you are sued again.
- Need to protect your own wealth or a client’s wealth.
- Need to shelter personal assets, your business or your professional practice.
- Are starting out and want to secure your future wealth, or want to shelter your nest egg or your children’s inheritance.
- Want to shield yourself not only against lawsuits, but also lawyers, creditors, foreclosure deficiencies, former or current spouses, children and relatives.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for individualized legal advice. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.