Are you interested in joining the Nichols Wealth team? We’re looking for motivated individuals that want to grow with one of the leading advisory firms in the US. We offer our team great benefits including health insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. Join our team of professionals in a culture that empowers its employees to be an integral part of a unified team, contributing to the value and success of our organization.
We are interested in acquiring practices in the Florida area. If you have a practice and are in need of a succession plan, or have a book of business and are looking to join or merge with a growing advisory practice, we want to talk with you!
Associate Wealth Advisor
Nichols Wealth Partners, a rapidly growing wealth management firm, is seeking an Associate Wealth Advisor to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our fast-growing organization!
The Associate Wealth Advisor plays a pivotal role in attracting and retaining clients. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed as a wealth advisor and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you.
The Associate Wealth Advisor will establish new client relationships in addition to providing advisory services and support to a select group of clients. With financial planning responsibility for the firm’s small to mid-size clients, the Associate Wealth Advisor has the opportunity to build an excellent business under the leadership and reputation of Nichols Wealth Partners.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Follows up on firm-generated leads.
- Services and delivers financial planning to client base.
- Assists in research.
- Assists in developing client presentations.
- Services client needs and requirements as determined through client interaction.
- Proactively communicates with clients.
- Promotes the firm’s wealth enhancement and planning services.
- Promotes established investment models and strategies that are suitable for our targeted clients.
- Adheres to all company and industry supervisory guidelines and policies.
- Participates in required meetings, training, and continuing education requirements.
- Assists the Firm’s Principal Wealth Advisor as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Industry Experience Requirements
- At least three to five years of financial planning and/or investment advisory experience, especially working with high net worth clients.
- Active Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Active Series 65 or 66.
- Life, Health, and LTC Licenses.
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) (preferred but not necessary).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Superior business development skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for clients.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A burning desire to succeed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite/Emoney/Morningstar.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred.
We also offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website (www.NicholsWealth.com).